There is no doubt 2020 was challenging for everyone and many businesses had to make difficult decisions to cut costs and lose good people. It provided an opportunity to create a more efficient organisation but as we move to 2021 do you have the right talent infrastructure to support your business strategy?
The need for strategic hiring cannot be ignored but many of the internal teams that managed this in the past are now gone, and there isn’t yet the confidence to replace them on a permanent basis.
In this webinar, learn how Parisima (a strategic talent advisory and delivery business enabling clients to increase their performance through better talent acquisition) and Phenom (the global leader in Talent Experience Management (TXM) partner with their clients to help them reset for the next phase of growth and reconstruction. Between talent delivery and talent experience, talent service and AI technology, Human Expertise and Machine Learning, Parisima and Phenom bring agility and resilience to their clients. Join us March 16, 2021 at 12h00 GST
- The business impact of an effective talent infrastructure
- AI’s role in the talent journey
- Using Talent Acquisition Delivery to scale your recruitment function with agility
- Reg Singh, Co-founder and Partner, Corporate Operations, Parisima Talent. Reg has been in the Middle East for 12 years and is able to bring HR and talent global best practice to the local market.
- Dr. Benoit Hardy-Vallée, Ph.D., AVP of Talent Experience, Phenom People. Benoit has been advising global HR leaders on talent, technology, and leadership for over 12 years and is the host of the podcast Abrupt Future.
Please confirm your attendance to Marketing@Parisima.com