As you would expect, we take talent very seriously. We firmly believe that people are the key to the success of any business and in joining Parisima, you’ll not only be building and developing your own career but also helping other people build and develop theirs with the organisations we work with.
With a focus on quality and execution, we are committed to hiring only the best people to partner with our clients. Our ability to provide expertise that raises the bar is a key differentiator for us.
- Accountable – We are accountable to each other and our clients. We respect and trust the unique contribution of others, and we are at our best when we harness the power of working together.
- Authentic – We act with integrity and authenticity at all times. We are honest, transparent and uncompromising in doing what is right for our customers and our people. We are determined to improve the perception of our industry, which has, at times, fallen short.
- Distinctive – By bringing together the best people in our industry, we deliver valuable outcomes which are aligned to our clients’ objectives. We are proud to share our unique experience to elevate the market.
- Adventurous – We are on a journey. We pursue our goals passionately because we recognise we are part of something special. We are ambitious, collectively and individually, and proud of who we are and what we are creating. We call it the spirit of Team P.
- Parisima provides some of the best benefits in the industry which is why less than 3% of our team leave each year. And the reason they give Parisima a 91.6% engagement score.
- We pay in the top quartile and our benefits include your birthday off and duvet days.
- The benefits are great but it’s our shared values, support of each other and the Spirit of Team P which really sets us apart.
Careers at Parisima
26 Jun 2019Parisima
Talent Acquisition Assistant
As Talent Acquisition Assistant, you will support the Talent Acquisition team with full cycle recruitment. You will undertake telephone screening of suitable candidates and feed back the outcome to the Talent Acquisition Specialist as well as proactively building relationship with Hiring Managers, HR and other key stakeholders.
You will support the Talent Acquisition team with administrative duties including diary managing, meeting scheduling and business travel. Experience in recruitment, familiarity with sourcing channels, strong organisational skills and proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Microsoft applications is essential.
27 Jun 2019Parisima
Talent Acquisition Lead
As Talent Acquisition Lead, you will be responsible for managing and delivering full cycle recruitment using traditional and new sourcing methodology to find top talent. You will service as a single point of contact for HR, Hiring Managers and candidates and coordinate the processes for new hires.
You will identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source high calibre candidates using a variety of sourcing channels, such as job postings and social media. You will have proven experience and success in recruitment, hands-on experience with full-cycle recruitment and excellent communication skills.